Dec 10, 2015, 12:19 PM EDT
We are back with another episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ as the 2015 Winter Meetings are coming to a close. Tim Murray and I broke down what was a busy week for the Nationals and in baseball.
We first discussed the controversy started by Dusty Baker and gave our thoughts on that. We then shifted to the Nats’ bullpen and the minor moves they have already made, as well as what could be next.
Tim and I also examined the failed attempts to sign both Ben Zobrist and Mike Leake, and what the simple fact they were interested in both of those guys could mean in the big picture.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Washington Nationals Roundup: Austen Williams lands on 10-day IL
- What to watch as Nats continue three-game series against Marlins
- Middling Anibal Sanchez and quiet bats do Nationals in against Marlins
- Craig Kimbrel could help any NL East contender solve a division-wide problem
- 3 things to watch as the Nationals head to Miami for the first time in 2019
- Washington Nationals Roundup: Justin Miller resumes throwing activity
- Patrick Corbin once again carves through San Francisco
- Why Mike Rizzo is optimistic he'll get a deal done with Anthony Rendon
- Washington Nationals Roundup: Brain Dozier left out of lineup with toe injury
- Nationals squeak past Giants, survive yet another careening night from the bullpen