Nov 24, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
With Thanksgiving approaching and the winter meetings still over a week away, baseball has been put on the backburner for many in this town. But not for Tim Murray and I, who are going to be doing our podcast ‘Baseball in the District’ on a weekly basis now.
We got back at it this morning by recording a 30-minute episode focusing on the Nationals’ new coaching staff – including the timely news of Bobby Henley’s retention as third base coach – and what the Nats can do with their bullpen this offseason. We looked at some free agent options and also discussed what the team should do with Drew Storen and Jonathan Papelbon.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals' offense remains quiet in 2-0 loss to Toronto
- What to watch for in Major League Baseball this weekend
- MLB reveals 2018 All-Star Game uniforms taking place at Nationals Park
- Nats prospect update: Fedde hit hard in second start, but Soto continues to impress
- Mark Lerner takes control of Nationals from father Ted
- Juan Soto crushes two homers in Nats win over Yankees
- While you were watching the Caps win the Stanley Cup, here's what the Nats have been up to
- Mike Rizzo wants anonymous Bryce Harper critic to 'put your name on it'
- Harper is hit twice by pitches and Yankees top Nats
- Murphy activated off DL, to make season debut for Nats