Nov 19, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
Mark joined Rob Carlin and Brian Mitchell on Wednesday night’s episode of SportsTalk Live to preview tonight’s unveiling of the 2015 Most Valuable Player award for both leagues. The Nationals are likely to see Bryce Harper win the honors for the NL after his historic Age 22 season.
Mark talks about Harper’s memorable year and also looks forward to discuss the potential of a contract extension for the three-time All-Star. How much would a long-term deal for Harper cost? Mark weighs in with what he believes would be the starting point.
Check it out:
Catch SportsTalk Live weeknights at 10 p.m. on CSN.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals' Joe Ross to start against team that drafted him
- Stephen Strasburg has career-high 15 strikeouts in Nationals win over Padres
- Nationals players visit local little league baseball teams
- Bryce Harper launches mammoth home run into third deck at National Park
- Max Scherzer absolutely dominates Padres, piles up 13 strikeouts
- Anthony Rendon homers in third straight game, but Nationals fall to Mariners in series finale
- Nats beat Mariners behind Joe Ross' career day in return from minors
- WATCH: Werth and Harper go back-to-back, Rendon hits 2 HRs in Nats win
- Nationals beat Braves, snap losing skid behind Stephen Strasburg's strong start
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: As Bryce Harper goes, so do the Nationals