Nov 19, 2015, 9:09 AM EST
Mark joined Rob Carlin and Brian Mitchell on Wednesday night’s episode of SportsTalk Live to preview tonight’s unveiling of the 2015 Most Valuable Player award for both leagues. The Nationals are likely to see Bryce Harper win the honors for the NL after his historic Age 22 season.
Mark talks about Harper’s memorable year and also looks forward to discuss the potential of a contract extension for the three-time All-Star. How much would a long-term deal for Harper cost? Mark weighs in with what he believes would be the starting point.
Check it out:
Catch SportsTalk Live weeknights at 10 p.m. on CSN.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Will Mike Rizzo continue to shape the Nationals? The Junkies believe he's too valuable to lose
- Nationals re-sign Howie Kendrick for two-years
- See hilarious highlights from Nats' Racing Presidents tryouts
- Bryce Harper enjoyed the story of Alex Luey and Ovechkin's hat trick for the young cancer survivor
- Max Scherzer Giving Away Memorabilia For Good Cause
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists