Nov 19, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
Mark joined Rob Carlin and Brian Mitchell on Wednesday night’s episode of SportsTalk Live to preview tonight’s unveiling of the 2015 Most Valuable Player award for both leagues. The Nationals are likely to see Bryce Harper win the honors for the NL after his historic Age 22 season.
Mark talks about Harper’s memorable year and also looks forward to discuss the potential of a contract extension for the three-time All-Star. How much would a long-term deal for Harper cost? Mark weighs in with what he believes would be the starting point.
Check it out:
Catch SportsTalk Live weeknights at 10 p.m. on CSN.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper named National League Player of the Week
- Charlie Blackmon hits 2-run homer, Rockies beat Nationals 8-4
- Murphy, Scherzer slam Mets with 7th straight win
- Daniel Murphy strikes again vs. Mets with second career grand slam
- MLB Power Rankings: The Beltway gets well represented
- Gio Gonzalez leads Nats to 6th straight win with 3-1 victory against Mets
- Nationals win fifth in a row as Harper powers Nats past Mets
- Nationals pick up sweep of Braves behind Stephen Strasburg's strong night
- Bryce Harper has monster night as Nats slam Braves 14-4
- Jayson Werth leaves Nationals game vs. Braves with undisclosed injury