Nov 19, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
Mark joined Rob Carlin and Brian Mitchell on Wednesday night’s episode of SportsTalk Live to preview tonight’s unveiling of the 2015 Most Valuable Player award for both leagues. The Nationals are likely to see Bryce Harper win the honors for the NL after his historic Age 22 season.
Mark talks about Harper’s memorable year and also looks forward to discuss the potential of a contract extension for the three-time All-Star. How much would a long-term deal for Harper cost? Mark weighs in with what he believes would be the starting point.
Check it out:
Catch SportsTalk Live weeknights at 10 p.m. on CSN.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Max Scherzer's bid for third no-hitter ends in heartbreak
- The Nats got hot Tuesday in Miami with 12-3 win over Marlins
- Tanner Roark unable to preserve six-run lead before Marlins walk off Nationals in ninth
- Jacob DeGrom denies Nationals sweep of Mets on Father's Day
- Nationals hit three homers to win third straight game against Mets
- Nationals look to win series against Mets behind Stephen Strasburg
- Scherzer strikes out 10, leads Nationals over Mets 7-2
- Gio Gonzalez and Daniel Murphy dominated in Nationals' 8-3 win over the Mets
- Bryce Harper hits hardest home run of his career
- 2017 MLB All-Star Game date, time, how to watch, rosters