Nov 19, 2015, 2:16 PM EDT
The Nationals’ 2016 spring training schedule has been released with less than three months now until pitchers and catchers report.
The Nats will begin their spring schedule on March 2 at Port Charlotte against the Tampa Bay Rays. They will host their first game on March 3 against the defending NL-champion New York Mets.
The Nationals’ final game of the Grapefruit League schedule will be on March 30 at the Mets in Port St. Lucie. Their last home game in Viera will be March 28 against Miami. That will be the final game for the Nationals in Viera with their new facility in West Palm Beach opening in 2017.
Here is the full schedule for the Nationals’ 2016 spring training:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Murphy's big hit helps Nats beat Mets 6-1
- MLB All-Star FanFest: Searching for a jersey from every team
- Nats fall below .500 again with Saturday's loss to Mets
- Davey Martinez meets with Bryce Harper after he jogs to first
- Nationals get first look at starting pitcher Austin Voth
- 2018 Celebrity Softball Game: Full list of participants and details on how to watch
- Tanner Roark becomes first 12-game loser in majors as Nats fall to Mets
- This year's National League All-Star team is serving seriously good dog content. But who are the best boys?
- Nationals to play Mets in Syndergaard's return from DL
- Bryce Harper unveils his custom cleats for Monday's home run derby