Nov 19, 2015, 2:16 PM EDT
The Nationals’ 2016 spring training schedule has been released with less than three months now until pitchers and catchers report.
The Nats will begin their spring schedule on March 2 at Port Charlotte against the Tampa Bay Rays. They will host their first game on March 3 against the defending NL-champion New York Mets.
The Nationals’ final game of the Grapefruit League schedule will be on March 30 at the Mets in Port St. Lucie. Their last home game in Viera will be March 28 against Miami. That will be the final game for the Nationals in Viera with their new facility in West Palm Beach opening in 2017.
Here is the full schedule for the Nationals’ 2016 spring training:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2018 MLB Wild Card Playoff Race: The Dodgers are back
- Strasburg fans 11, Nationals top Marlins 4-2
- Nationals headed to Fresno, California
- Last-place Marlins use balked-in run to come back against the Nationals
- Victor Robles' first home run give Nationals fans something to be happy about in September
- Nationals still fighting for NL wild-card spot as they visit Marlins
- Braves' NL East lead still 6½ games after 6-4 loss to Nats
- Soto continues historic debut season as Nats take down East-leading Braves
- Max Scherzer surrenders season-high six runs in 10-5 loss to Braves
- 2018 MLB Wild Card Race: Milwaukee Brewers are set, take aim at division