Nov 4, 2015, 12:36 PM EST
After the Nationals hired Dusty Baker to be their new manager through a complicated process that has all of us still scratching our heads, we at CSN decided to run a full 30-minute special to break it all down. We had Mark Zuckerman, Joe Orsulak, Sebastian Salazar and myself all give our takes on the situation in a special edition of Geico SportsNet Central.
Here are some of the highlights from the episode which covered a lot of topics on the matter:
Did the Nats screw up the managerial search process?
What type of manager is Dusty Baker?
How does Baker fit with the Nationals as they are currently assembled?
What will the relationship between Baker and Bryce Harper be like?
Hughes tries to talk Nats fans who are furious over Baker hire off the ledge
CSN Bay Area columnist Ray Ratto on why some criticism of Baker is unfair
The Junkies from 106.7 The Fan examine what went wrong with the Bud Black situation
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Will Mike Rizzo continue to shape the Nationals? The Junkies believe he's too valuable to lose
- Nationals re-sign Howie Kendrick for two-years
- See hilarious highlights from Nats' Racing Presidents tryouts
- Bryce Harper enjoyed the story of Alex Luey and Ovechkin's hat trick for the young cancer survivor
- Max Scherzer Giving Away Memorabilia For Good Cause
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists