Oct 8, 2015, 2:07 PM EDT
For our final episode of the 2015 season of ‘Baseball in the District,’ we brought Mark Zuckerman in studio to help make sense of what amounts to a lost year for the Nationals. We looked back on the season, but focused mainly on what is next, as the Nats have a long to-do list awaiting them this winter.
The Nats’ managerial search was a big point of discussion, but so was the roster itself, as the Nationals’ front office has an entire bullpen to rebuild, a rotation that is in flux and a group of position players that is very talented, but hardly reliable both in terms of health and on-field results.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes by searching ‘Baseball in the District.’
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2018 MLB Home Run Derby: Bracket, time, odds and how to watch
- Murphy's big hit helps Nats beat Mets 6-1
- MLB All-Star FanFest: Searching for a jersey from every team
- Nats fall below .500 again with Saturday's loss to Mets
- Davey Martinez meets with Bryce Harper after he jogs to first
- Nationals get first look at starting pitcher Austin Voth
- 2018 Celebrity Softball Game: Full list of participants and details on how to watch
- Tanner Roark becomes first 12-game loser in majors as Nats fall to Mets
- This year's National League All-Star team is serving seriously good dog content. But who are the best boys?
- Nationals to play Mets in Syndergaard's return from DL