Oct 8, 2015, 2:07 PM EDT
For our final episode of the 2015 season of ‘Baseball in the District,’ we brought Mark Zuckerman in studio to help make sense of what amounts to a lost year for the Nationals. We looked back on the season, but focused mainly on what is next, as the Nats have a long to-do list awaiting them this winter.
The Nats’ managerial search was a big point of discussion, but so was the roster itself, as the Nationals’ front office has an entire bullpen to rebuild, a rotation that is in flux and a group of position players that is very talented, but hardly reliable both in terms of health and on-field results.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes by searching ‘Baseball in the District.’
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats' bats remain red-hot in freezing cold Denver
- Nationals place Koda Glover on DL due to hip injury
- Trea Turner hits for the cycle despite freezing Colorado temperature
- Bryce Harper named National League Player of the Week
- Charlie Blackmon hits 2-run homer, Rockies beat Nationals 8-4
- Murphy, Scherzer slam Mets with 7th straight win
- Daniel Murphy strikes again vs. Mets with second career grand slam
- MLB Power Rankings: The Beltway gets well represented
- Gio Gonzalez leads Nats to 6th straight win with 3-1 victory against Mets
- Nationals win fifth in a row as Harper powers Nats past Mets