Oct 8, 2015, 2:07 PM EDT
For our final episode of the 2015 season of ‘Baseball in the District,’ we brought Mark Zuckerman in studio to help make sense of what amounts to a lost year for the Nationals. We looked back on the season, but focused mainly on what is next, as the Nats have a long to-do list awaiting them this winter.
The Nats’ managerial search was a big point of discussion, but so was the roster itself, as the Nationals’ front office has an entire bullpen to rebuild, a rotation that is in flux and a group of position players that is very talented, but hardly reliable both in terms of health and on-field results.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes by searching ‘Baseball in the District.’
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Howie Kendrick hits two homeruns for Nationals against former team
- Howie Kendrick's extra-inning grand slam finally puts Nats-Giants series to bed
- Bryce Harper suffers bone bruise in knee
- Bryce Harper injured in Nationals' 3-1 win
- Bryce Harper carried off field with gruesome knee injury after slipping on first base
- Giants-Nationals game postponed after lengthy rain delay
- Andrew Stevenson makes game saving catch to help Nationals beat Marlins
- All nickname jerseys for the Washington Nationals
- Ryan Zimmerman breaks franchise record against Marlins
- Not even the Nationals can slow down Giancarlo Stanton