Oct 8, 2015, 2:07 PM EDT
For our final episode of the 2015 season of ‘Baseball in the District,’ we brought Mark Zuckerman in studio to help make sense of what amounts to a lost year for the Nationals. We looked back on the season, but focused mainly on what is next, as the Nats have a long to-do list awaiting them this winter.
The Nats’ managerial search was a big point of discussion, but so was the roster itself, as the Nationals’ front office has an entire bullpen to rebuild, a rotation that is in flux and a group of position players that is very talented, but hardly reliable both in terms of health and on-field results.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes by searching ‘Baseball in the District.’
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2017 ballpark foods that are way better than peanuts and Cracker Jack
- Nationals Ace Max Scherzer will not be team's opening day starter
- Nationals' Tanner Roark pitches 4 scoreless innings in US defeat of Japan in WBC
- Tanner Roark to start in World Baseball Classic semifinals against Japan on Tuesday
- Dusty Baker concerned about Daniel Murphy not playing in World Baseball Classic
- Pitcher Max Scherzer 'probably not' starting for Nationals on opening day
- After tough 2016, Bryce Harper looks dominant in spring training
- Report: Nationals sign John Lannan to minor league deal
- Max Scherzer knuckles down, comes up with new fastball grip
- Stephen Strasburg is not trying to reinvent himself, but he is simplifying things