Oct 8, 2015, 2:07 PM EDT
For our final episode of the 2015 season of ‘Baseball in the District,’ we brought Mark Zuckerman in studio to help make sense of what amounts to a lost year for the Nationals. We looked back on the season, but focused mainly on what is next, as the Nats have a long to-do list awaiting them this winter.
The Nats’ managerial search was a big point of discussion, but so was the roster itself, as the Nationals’ front office has an entire bullpen to rebuild, a rotation that is in flux and a group of position players that is very talented, but hardly reliable both in terms of health and on-field results.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes by searching ‘Baseball in the District.’
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB 2018 Power Rankings: Preseason Edition
- The sound of Bryce Harper's first spring training HR is beautiful
- Per usual, Max Scherzer strikes out Tim Tebow on three pitches
- Camels and players bond at Nats Spring Training
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine
- 2018 Spring Training report dates