Sep 30, 2015, 2:31 PM EDT
So, there was kind of a lot to talk about on this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District.’ For our guest, we brought on CSN’s Daniel Shiferaw, who has been doing great work for us all season. He was with me at the game on Sunday, so we got his perspective on how bizarre of a day it was.
Before bringing on Shiferaw, Tim Murray and I tried to spin the Jonathan Papelbon-Bryce Harper mess forward by looking at what the Nats should do with the veteran closer this offseason. We also recapped how weird Monday was with the lengthy press conferences for both Matt Williams and Mike Rizzo.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats beat Mariners behind Joe Ross' career day in return from minors
- WATCH: Werth and Harper go back-to-back, Rendon hits 2 HRs in Nats win
- Nationals beat Braves, snap losing skid behind Stephen Strasburg's strong start
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: As Bryce Harper goes, so do the Nationals
- Nationals can't find enough offense to snap four-game skid
- Braves hand Nationals their third loss in a row
- Tanner Roark struggles as Nationals drop rubber match of series to Pirates
- Nationals vs. Pirates Preview: Turner, bullpen once again focal points
- Bullpen comes through as Nationals hold off Pirates
- Now is the time for the Washington Nationals to address bullpen issues