Sep 30, 2015, 2:31 PM EDT
So, there was kind of a lot to talk about on this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District.’ For our guest, we brought on CSN’s Daniel Shiferaw, who has been doing great work for us all season. He was with me at the game on Sunday, so we got his perspective on how bizarre of a day it was.
Before bringing on Shiferaw, Tim Murray and I tried to spin the Jonathan Papelbon-Bryce Harper mess forward by looking at what the Nats should do with the veteran closer this offseason. We also recapped how weird Monday was with the lengthy press conferences for both Matt Williams and Mike Rizzo.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Max Scherzer's bid for third no-hitter ends in heartbreak
- The Nats got hot Tuesday in Miami with 12-3 win over Marlins
- Tanner Roark unable to preserve six-run lead before Marlins walk off Nationals in ninth
- Jacob DeGrom denies Nationals sweep of Mets on Father's Day
- Nationals hit three homers to win third straight game against Mets
- Nationals look to win series against Mets behind Stephen Strasburg
- Scherzer strikes out 10, leads Nationals over Mets 7-2
- Gio Gonzalez and Daniel Murphy dominated in Nationals' 8-3 win over the Mets
- Bryce Harper hits hardest home run of his career
- 2017 MLB All-Star Game date, time, how to watch, rosters