Sep 30, 2015, 2:31 PM EDT
So, there was kind of a lot to talk about on this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District.’ For our guest, we brought on CSN’s Daniel Shiferaw, who has been doing great work for us all season. He was with me at the game on Sunday, so we got his perspective on how bizarre of a day it was.
Before bringing on Shiferaw, Tim Murray and I tried to spin the Jonathan Papelbon-Bryce Harper mess forward by looking at what the Nats should do with the veteran closer this offseason. We also recapped how weird Monday was with the lengthy press conferences for both Matt Williams and Mike Rizzo.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Matt Grace, Howie Kendrick lead Nationals past San Diego Padres
- Max Scherzer scratched from start against San Diego, heading to DL
- Mike Rizzo details the rehabilitation process for Bryce Harper to return for Nationals
- Howie Kendrick hits two homeruns for Nationals against former team
- Howie Kendrick's extra-inning grand slam finally puts Nats-Giants series to bed
- Bryce Harper suffers bone bruise in knee
- Bryce Harper injured in Nationals' 3-1 win
- Bryce Harper carried off field with gruesome knee injury after slipping on first base
- Giants-Nationals game postponed after lengthy rain delay
- Andrew Stevenson makes game saving catch to help Nationals beat Marlins