Sep 25, 2015, 2:04 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ we brought on Al Galdi of ESPN 980 to break down the Nats-Orioles series and discuss many other topics regarding Bryce Harper, Matt Williams and the Nationals’ future.
With Galdi we talked about the Manny Machado vs. Jonathan Papelbon fiasco, Williams’ future and where Harper’s season ranks in baseball history. We also went into the idea of whether Harper is the best current athlete in the four major sports (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL).
Before talking to Al, Tim Murray and I gave our most disappointing players of the 2015 season. And after we talked to him we debated whether the Mets have what it takes to go on a long run in October.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980 or download the show on iTunes by searching ‘Baseball in the District.’
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2017 fantasy baseball team names: The top 25
- Nationals, MLB betting odds and prop bets for 2017 season
- Donald Trump will not throw out Nationals Opening Day first pitch
- Watch Max Scherzer strike out Tim Tebow on just three pitches
- 2017 ballpark foods that are way better than peanuts and Cracker Jack
- Nationals Ace Max Scherzer will not be team's opening day starter
- Nationals' Tanner Roark pitches 4 scoreless innings in US defeat of Japan in WBC
- Tanner Roark to start in World Baseball Classic semifinals against Japan on Tuesday
- Dusty Baker concerned about Daniel Murphy not playing in World Baseball Classic
- Pitcher Max Scherzer 'probably not' starting for Nationals on opening day