Sep 25, 2015, 2:04 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ we brought on Al Galdi of ESPN 980 to break down the Nats-Orioles series and discuss many other topics regarding Bryce Harper, Matt Williams and the Nationals’ future.
With Galdi we talked about the Manny Machado vs. Jonathan Papelbon fiasco, Williams’ future and where Harper’s season ranks in baseball history. We also went into the idea of whether Harper is the best current athlete in the four major sports (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL).
Before talking to Al, Tim Murray and I gave our most disappointing players of the 2015 season. And after we talked to him we debated whether the Mets have what it takes to go on a long run in October.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980 or download the show on iTunes by searching ‘Baseball in the District.’
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: The Dodgers don't lose anymore
- Ten very good Pups in the Park who don't care that the Nats lost
- Nationals can't overcome Tanner Roark's first inning, lose to Reds
- Trea Turner has a career game as Nats clobber Reds
- Harper's 10th-inning single lifts Nationals past Reds 6-5
- Max Scherzer's bid for third no-hitter ends in heartbreak
- The Nats got hot Tuesday in Miami with 12-3 win over Marlins
- Tanner Roark unable to preserve six-run lead before Marlins walk off Nationals in ninth
- Jacob DeGrom denies Nationals sweep of Mets on Father's Day
- Nationals hit three homers to win third straight game against Mets