Sep 25, 2015, 2:04 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ we brought on Al Galdi of ESPN 980 to break down the Nats-Orioles series and discuss many other topics regarding Bryce Harper, Matt Williams and the Nationals’ future.
With Galdi we talked about the Manny Machado vs. Jonathan Papelbon fiasco, Williams’ future and where Harper’s season ranks in baseball history. We also went into the idea of whether Harper is the best current athlete in the four major sports (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL).
Before talking to Al, Tim Murray and I gave our most disappointing players of the 2015 season. And after we talked to him we debated whether the Mets have what it takes to go on a long run in October.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980 or download the show on iTunes by searching ‘Baseball in the District.’
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals' Joe Ross to start against team that drafted him
- Stephen Strasburg has career-high 15 strikeouts in Nationals win over Padres
- Nationals players visit local little league baseball teams
- Bryce Harper launches mammoth home run into third deck at National Park
- Max Scherzer absolutely dominates Padres, piles up 13 strikeouts
- Anthony Rendon homers in third straight game, but Nationals fall to Mariners in series finale
- Nats beat Mariners behind Joe Ross' career day in return from minors
- WATCH: Werth and Harper go back-to-back, Rendon hits 2 HRs in Nats win
- Nationals beat Braves, snap losing skid behind Stephen Strasburg's strong start
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: As Bryce Harper goes, so do the Nationals