Sep 3, 2015, 1:34 PM EDT
After missing last week, Tim Murray and I picked back up with ‘Baseball in the District’ and brought on CSN Insider Mark Zuckerman as our guest. We talked to Mark right off the top of the show and touched on a lot of topics with him.
Mark was great on the criticism Matt Williams has been receiving, the recent hot streak of Ryan Zimmerman, the Nationals’ long-term roster outlook and whether the team should bring back Denard Span in 2016.
After talking to Mark, Tim and I talked about the missed opportunity that the St. Louis series was and went through scenarios where the Nats could catch the Mets.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals win 6-2 after Stephen Strasburg leaves in second inning
- Bryce Harper powers Nationals past Diamondbacks
- Nationals lose to Diamondbacks in dramatic fashion
- Nationals six-game winning streak comes to an end in Los Angeles
- Zimmerman sets franchise HR record, Nationals beat Reds 6-1
- Nationals new reliever Sean Doolittle grew up a Redskins fan
- Daniel Murphy homers twice in 14-4 rout of Reds
- Nationals aquire Doolittle from Athletics
- Bryce Harper homers twice, Nationals beat Reds 5-0
- Dallas fan Bryce Harper casually talks Cowboys with Joe Buck during All Star Game