Sep 3, 2015, 1:34 PM EST
After missing last week, Tim Murray and I picked back up with ‘Baseball in the District’ and brought on CSN Insider Mark Zuckerman as our guest. We talked to Mark right off the top of the show and touched on a lot of topics with him.
Mark was great on the criticism Matt Williams has been receiving, the recent hot streak of Ryan Zimmerman, the Nationals’ long-term roster outlook and whether the team should bring back Denard Span in 2016.
After talking to Mark, Tim and I talked about the missed opportunity that the St. Louis series was and went through scenarios where the Nats could catch the Mets.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists
- Matt Wieters will return to Nationals in 2018 with player-option
- Houston Astros shut out lights in Hollywood, bring home first World Series title
- Is Bryce Harper flirting with Chicago?
- Whoa. Dusty Baker not returning as Nationals' manager. What comes next?
- Nationals second baseman Daniel Murphy undergoes successful knee surgery