Sep 3, 2015, 1:34 PM EDT
After missing last week, Tim Murray and I picked back up with ‘Baseball in the District’ and brought on CSN Insider Mark Zuckerman as our guest. We talked to Mark right off the top of the show and touched on a lot of topics with him.
Mark was great on the criticism Matt Williams has been receiving, the recent hot streak of Ryan Zimmerman, the Nationals’ long-term roster outlook and whether the team should bring back Denard Span in 2016.
After talking to Mark, Tim and I talked about the missed opportunity that the St. Louis series was and went through scenarios where the Nats could catch the Mets.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals beat Braves, snap losing skid behind Stephen Strasburg's strong start
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: As Bryce Harper goes, so do the Nationals
- Nationals can't find enough offense to snap four-game skid
- Braves hand Nationals their third loss in a row
- Tanner Roark struggles as Nationals drop rubber match of series to Pirates
- Nationals vs. Pirates Preview: Turner, bullpen once again focal points
- Bullpen comes through as Nationals hold off Pirates
- Now is the time for the Washington Nationals to address bullpen issues
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: Bryce Harper had himself a nice Mother's Day
- Michael A. Taylor homers late to overcome shaky bullpen outing for Nationals