Aug 25, 2015, 12:10 PM EST
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the focus was on the productive last few days for the Nats and whether they can continue moving in the right direction.
Mark discussed several topics with Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar including Anthony Rendon’s recent surge, Jayson Werth’s success in the leadoff spot and the Nats’ recent approach on offense.
Rendon is starting to look like himself
Why Werth makes sense in the leadoff spot
Nats have won two straight series, but remain inconsistent
Did Matt Williams wait too long to get aggressive?
Who is the odd-man out when Span returns?
Nats are getting healthy before final month
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine
- 2018 Spring Training report dates
- 2018 MLB Power Rankings
- Nationals release 2018 Spring Training TV schedule
- Will Mike Rizzo continue to shape the Nationals? The Junkies believe he's too valuable to lose
- Nationals re-sign Howie Kendrick for two-years