Aug 25, 2015, 12:10 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the focus was on the productive last few days for the Nats and whether they can continue moving in the right direction.
Mark discussed several topics with Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar including Anthony Rendon’s recent surge, Jayson Werth’s success in the leadoff spot and the Nats’ recent approach on offense.
Rendon is starting to look like himself
Why Werth makes sense in the leadoff spot
Nats have won two straight series, but remain inconsistent
Did Matt Williams wait too long to get aggressive?
Who is the odd-man out when Span returns?
Nats are getting healthy before final month
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2018 MLB Wild Card Playoff Race: The Dodgers are back
- Strasburg fans 11, Nationals top Marlins 4-2
- Nationals headed to Fresno, California
- Last-place Marlins use balked-in run to come back against the Nationals
- Victor Robles' first home run give Nationals fans something to be happy about in September
- Nationals still fighting for NL wild-card spot as they visit Marlins
- Braves' NL East lead still 6½ games after 6-4 loss to Nats
- Soto continues historic debut season as Nats take down East-leading Braves
- Max Scherzer surrenders season-high six runs in 10-5 loss to Braves
- 2018 MLB Wild Card Race: Milwaukee Brewers are set, take aim at division