Aug 25, 2015, 12:10 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the focus was on the productive last few days for the Nats and whether they can continue moving in the right direction.
Mark discussed several topics with Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar including Anthony Rendon’s recent surge, Jayson Werth’s success in the leadoff spot and the Nats’ recent approach on offense.
Rendon is starting to look like himself
Why Werth makes sense in the leadoff spot
Nats have won two straight series, but remain inconsistent
Did Matt Williams wait too long to get aggressive?
Who is the odd-man out when Span returns?
Nats are getting healthy before final month
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals' offense remains quiet in 2-0 loss to Toronto
- What to watch for in Major League Baseball this weekend
- MLB reveals 2018 All-Star Game uniforms taking place at Nationals Park
- Nats prospect update: Fedde hit hard in second start, but Soto continues to impress
- Mark Lerner takes control of Nationals from father Ted
- Juan Soto crushes two homers in Nats win over Yankees
- While you were watching the Caps win the Stanley Cup, here's what the Nats have been up to
- Mike Rizzo wants anonymous Bryce Harper critic to 'put your name on it'
- Harper is hit twice by pitches and Yankees top Nats
- Murphy activated off DL, to make season debut for Nats