Aug 25, 2015, 12:10 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the focus was on the productive last few days for the Nats and whether they can continue moving in the right direction.
Mark discussed several topics with Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar including Anthony Rendon’s recent surge, Jayson Werth’s success in the leadoff spot and the Nats’ recent approach on offense.
Rendon is starting to look like himself
Why Werth makes sense in the leadoff spot
Nats have won two straight series, but remain inconsistent
Did Matt Williams wait too long to get aggressive?
Who is the odd-man out when Span returns?
Nats are getting healthy before final month
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals players visit local little league baseball teams
- Bryce Harper launches mammoth home run into third deck at National Park
- Max Scherzer absolutely dominates Padres, piles up 13 strikeouts
- Anthony Rendon homers in third straight game, but Nationals fall to Mariners in series finale
- Nats beat Mariners behind Joe Ross' career day in return from minors
- WATCH: Werth and Harper go back-to-back, Rendon hits 2 HRs in Nats win
- Nationals beat Braves, snap losing skid behind Stephen Strasburg's strong start
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: As Bryce Harper goes, so do the Nationals
- Nationals can't find enough offense to snap four-game skid
- Braves hand Nationals their third loss in a row