Aug 25, 2015, 12:10 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the focus was on the productive last few days for the Nats and whether they can continue moving in the right direction.
Mark discussed several topics with Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar including Anthony Rendon’s recent surge, Jayson Werth’s success in the leadoff spot and the Nats’ recent approach on offense.
Rendon is starting to look like himself
Why Werth makes sense in the leadoff spot
Nats have won two straight series, but remain inconsistent
Did Matt Williams wait too long to get aggressive?
Who is the odd-man out when Span returns?
Nats are getting healthy before final month
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Max Scherzer's bid for third no-hitter ends in heartbreak
- The Nats got hot Tuesday in Miami with 12-3 win over Marlins
- Tanner Roark unable to preserve six-run lead before Marlins walk off Nationals in ninth
- Jacob DeGrom denies Nationals sweep of Mets on Father's Day
- Nationals hit three homers to win third straight game against Mets
- Nationals look to win series against Mets behind Stephen Strasburg
- Scherzer strikes out 10, leads Nationals over Mets 7-2
- Gio Gonzalez and Daniel Murphy dominated in Nationals' 8-3 win over the Mets
- Bryce Harper hits hardest home run of his career
- 2017 MLB All-Star Game date, time, how to watch, rosters