Aug 17, 2015, 7:06 AM EDT
The Nationals were dominated by Madison Bumgarner on Sunday, as the San Francisco Giants completed a four-game sweep. Now the Nats move on to play the Colorado Rockies in Denver to continue what has been a road trip to forget.
On last night’s episode of The Baseball Show, Mark broke down the Nats’ recent struggles with Joe Orsulak and host Chris Miller. There are a lot of things that aren’t working for the Nationals right now, and they did their best to make sense of what is going on.
What is wrong with the Nationals?
Nats’ pitching is letting them down
Analyzing Max Scherzer’s recent struggles
Despite recent skid, Nats still in playoff race
Vin Scully does it again with story about Matt Williams
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals win 6-2 after Stephen Strasburg leaves in second inning
- Bryce Harper powers Nationals past Diamondbacks
- Nationals lose to Diamondbacks in dramatic fashion
- Nationals six-game winning streak comes to an end in Los Angeles
- Zimmerman sets franchise HR record, Nationals beat Reds 6-1
- Nationals new reliever Sean Doolittle grew up a Redskins fan
- Daniel Murphy homers twice in 14-4 rout of Reds
- Nationals aquire Doolittle from Athletics
- Bryce Harper homers twice, Nationals beat Reds 5-0
- Dallas fan Bryce Harper casually talks Cowboys with Joe Buck during All Star Game