Aug 17, 2015, 7:06 AM EDT
The Nationals were dominated by Madison Bumgarner on Sunday, as the San Francisco Giants completed a four-game sweep. Now the Nats move on to play the Colorado Rockies in Denver to continue what has been a road trip to forget.
On last night’s episode of The Baseball Show, Mark broke down the Nats’ recent struggles with Joe Orsulak and host Chris Miller. There are a lot of things that aren’t working for the Nationals right now, and they did their best to make sense of what is going on.
What is wrong with the Nationals?
Nats’ pitching is letting them down
Analyzing Max Scherzer’s recent struggles
Despite recent skid, Nats still in playoff race
Vin Scully does it again with story about Matt Williams
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Did Max Scherzer's dance moves cause the Junkies' broadcast to lose power?
- MLB 2018 Power Rankings: Preseason Edition
- The sound of Bryce Harper's first spring training HR is beautiful
- Per usual, Max Scherzer strikes out Tim Tebow on three pitches
- Camels and players bond at Nats Spring Training
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine