Aug 17, 2015, 7:06 AM EDT
The Nationals were dominated by Madison Bumgarner on Sunday, as the San Francisco Giants completed a four-game sweep. Now the Nats move on to play the Colorado Rockies in Denver to continue what has been a road trip to forget.
On last night’s episode of The Baseball Show, Mark broke down the Nats’ recent struggles with Joe Orsulak and host Chris Miller. There are a lot of things that aren’t working for the Nationals right now, and they did their best to make sense of what is going on.
What is wrong with the Nationals?
Nats’ pitching is letting them down
Analyzing Max Scherzer’s recent struggles
Despite recent skid, Nats still in playoff race
Vin Scully does it again with story about Matt Williams
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Matt Grace, Howie Kendrick lead Nationals past San Diego Padres
- Max Scherzer scratched from start against San Diego, heading to DL
- Mike Rizzo details the rehabilitation process for Bryce Harper to return for Nationals
- Howie Kendrick hits two homeruns for Nationals against former team
- Howie Kendrick's extra-inning grand slam finally puts Nats-Giants series to bed
- Bryce Harper suffers bone bruise in knee
- Bryce Harper injured in Nationals' 3-1 win
- Bryce Harper carried off field with gruesome knee injury after slipping on first base
- Giants-Nationals game postponed after lengthy rain delay
- Andrew Stevenson makes game saving catch to help Nationals beat Marlins