Aug 11, 2015, 12:56 PM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ went in depth on the Nationals’ pitching staff and the team’s most recent homestand. The Nats kicked off a big road trip with an important win on Monday night and perhaps turned the page after a tough weekend.
That said, there is no question the Nats missed an opportunity at home before they headed out west. Mark broke down the most recent homestand with Sebastian Salazar and Joe Orsulak. They also looked at the Nats’ pitching staff and how it is shaping up for the pennant race. And at the bottom of this page, you can find my segment on Max Scherzer’s charity fantasy football league.
How trades and injuries have affected the Nats’ pitching staff:
Looking at the recent homestand:
Max Scherzer to host fantasy football league for charity:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2017 fantasy baseball team names: The top 25
- Nationals, MLB betting odds and prop bets for 2017 season
- Donald Trump will not throw out Nationals Opening Day first pitch
- Watch Max Scherzer strike out Tim Tebow on just three pitches
- 2017 ballpark foods that are way better than peanuts and Cracker Jack
- Nationals Ace Max Scherzer will not be team's opening day starter
- Nationals' Tanner Roark pitches 4 scoreless innings in US defeat of Japan in WBC
- Tanner Roark to start in World Baseball Classic semifinals against Japan on Tuesday
- Dusty Baker concerned about Daniel Murphy not playing in World Baseball Classic
- Pitcher Max Scherzer 'probably not' starting for Nationals on opening day