Aug 11, 2015, 12:56 PM EST
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ went in depth on the Nationals’ pitching staff and the team’s most recent homestand. The Nats kicked off a big road trip with an important win on Monday night and perhaps turned the page after a tough weekend.
That said, there is no question the Nats missed an opportunity at home before they headed out west. Mark broke down the most recent homestand with Sebastian Salazar and Joe Orsulak. They also looked at the Nats’ pitching staff and how it is shaping up for the pennant race. And at the bottom of this page, you can find my segment on Max Scherzer’s charity fantasy football league.
How trades and injuries have affected the Nats’ pitching staff:
Looking at the recent homestand:
Max Scherzer to host fantasy football league for charity:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists
- Matt Wieters will return to Nationals in 2018 with player-option
- Houston Astros shut out lights in Hollywood, bring home first World Series title
- Is Bryce Harper flirting with Chicago?
- Whoa. Dusty Baker not returning as Nationals' manager. What comes next?
- Nationals second baseman Daniel Murphy undergoes successful knee surgery