Aug 11, 2015, 12:56 PM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ went in depth on the Nationals’ pitching staff and the team’s most recent homestand. The Nats kicked off a big road trip with an important win on Monday night and perhaps turned the page after a tough weekend.
That said, there is no question the Nats missed an opportunity at home before they headed out west. Mark broke down the most recent homestand with Sebastian Salazar and Joe Orsulak. They also looked at the Nats’ pitching staff and how it is shaping up for the pennant race. And at the bottom of this page, you can find my segment on Max Scherzer’s charity fantasy football league.
How trades and injuries have affected the Nats’ pitching staff:
Looking at the recent homestand:
Max Scherzer to host fantasy football league for charity:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper, Jayson Werth awesomely lead Nats' 'Game of Thrones' dress-up
- Bryce Harper reportedly will come off the disabled list tomorrow
- Nationals, without their big guns, fall to Mets
- Cubs, Brewers, or Cardinals: potential postseason opponents for the Washington Nationals
- Nationals baffled by Dickey's knuckleball in Braves' 3-2 win
- Ryan Zimmerman sets career high in homers vs. Braves
- Updated MLB Postseason 2017 Bracket Projection
- Nationals vs. Braves Preview: Gonzalez looks to rebound
- When will Bryce Harper return to the Nationals' lineup?
- Max Scherzer bounces back from last week's rough start against Atlanta