Aug 3, 2015, 11:44 AM EST
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ came at a good time, as it allowed Mark to break down the Nats’ series against the New York Mets with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak. They made sense of the sweep and also took a look at Matt Williams’ decision-making over the weekend. He has taken a lot of heat from fans with the way he used his bullpen, opting not to pitch Drew Storen or Jonathan Papelbon on several key moments.
These first two clips look at the matchup between the Nationals and Mets and the potential this rivalry could hold in a pennant race…
This next video looks at Williams’ handling of the bullpen this weekend…
The following clip is a discussion about Bryce Harper’s ejection on Friday night…
And finally, here is a segment on the addition of Papelbon…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine
- 2018 Spring Training report dates
- 2018 MLB Power Rankings
- Nationals release 2018 Spring Training TV schedule
- Will Mike Rizzo continue to shape the Nationals? The Junkies believe he's too valuable to lose
- Nationals re-sign Howie Kendrick for two-years