Aug 3, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ came at a good time, as it allowed Mark to break down the Nats’ series against the New York Mets with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak. They made sense of the sweep and also took a look at Matt Williams’ decision-making over the weekend. He has taken a lot of heat from fans with the way he used his bullpen, opting not to pitch Drew Storen or Jonathan Papelbon on several key moments.
These first two clips look at the matchup between the Nationals and Mets and the potential this rivalry could hold in a pennant race…
This next video looks at Williams’ handling of the bullpen this weekend…
The following clip is a discussion about Bryce Harper’s ejection on Friday night…
And finally, here is a segment on the addition of Papelbon…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Saturday's Nationals game rained out, to be postponed
- Strasburg, Scherzer get in heated conversation after ugly inning
- Stephen Strasburg returns to Nats lineup after DL stint
- 8 bold MLB predictions sure to be proven wrong
- Washington Nationals second half preview
- Nationals players were critical of Dave Martinez's decision-making in the first half
- Max Scherzer thoroughly enjoyed the All-Star experience in D.C.
- All-Star effort once again proves Washington, D.C. is, in fact, a sports city
- The best 2018 MLB All-Star Game red carpet looks
- A quick recap of Tuesday's MLB All-Star Game, including how your Nats did