Jul 23, 2015, 2:07 PM EDT
It was a good time to record our latest episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ with the Nats coming off a big series win against the New York Mets, and with the Pittsburgh Pirates up next. For our guests, we had Mark Zuckerman on to talk about the Mets series and the upcoming trade deadline. We also had Pirates radio host Dan Zangrilli on to preview this weekend’s series in Pittsburgh.
Mark was great on the Nationals’ injuries and how that may affect their plans for the July 31 trade deadline. Zangrilli was excellent on where the Pirates are at this point in the season and how they view this upcoming series against the first-place Nats.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals, without their big guns, fall to Mets
- Cubs, Brewers, or Cardinals: potential postseason opponents for the Washington Nationals
- Nationals baffled by Dickey's knuckleball in Braves' 3-2 win
- Ryan Zimmerman sets career high in homers vs. Braves
- Updated MLB Postseason 2017 Bracket Projection
- Nationals vs. Braves Preview: Gonzalez looks to rebound
- When will Bryce Harper return to the Nationals' lineup?
- Max Scherzer bounces back from last week's rough start against Atlanta
- Nationals vs. Braves Preview: Scherzer seeks redemption
- MLB Postseason 2017 Bracket Projection