Jul 21, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a bunch of stuff on the Nats-Dodgers series, as it was an eventful one. They talked about Bryce Harper’s comments on Zack Greinke and, of course, the infamous power outage.
But Mark, Joe Orsulak and Brent Harris also got to the Nats’ long list of injuries and how it appears they are close to getting healthy. They revisited MLB’s decision to honor former Expos players at the All-Star Game, as well.
Check it out…
Nats appear close to finally getting healthy
Harper vs. Greinke
Nats or Expos for Franchise Final Four?
Nats had trouble with Kershaw/Greinke
Nats have fun with power outage
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB 2018 Power Rankings: Preseason Edition
- The sound of Bryce Harper's first spring training HR is beautiful
- Per usual, Max Scherzer strikes out Tim Tebow on three pitches
- Camels and players bond at Nats Spring Training
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine
- 2018 Spring Training report dates