Jul 21, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a bunch of stuff on the Nats-Dodgers series, as it was an eventful one. They talked about Bryce Harper’s comments on Zack Greinke and, of course, the infamous power outage.
But Mark, Joe Orsulak and Brent Harris also got to the Nats’ long list of injuries and how it appears they are close to getting healthy. They revisited MLB’s decision to honor former Expos players at the All-Star Game, as well.
Check it out…
Nats appear close to finally getting healthy
Harper vs. Greinke
Nats or Expos for Franchise Final Four?
Nats had trouble with Kershaw/Greinke
Nats have fun with power outage
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Mike Rizzo details the rehabilitation process for Bryce Harper to return for Nationals
- Howie Kendrick hits two homeruns for Nationals against former team
- Howie Kendrick's extra-inning grand slam finally puts Nats-Giants series to bed
- Bryce Harper suffers bone bruise in knee
- Bryce Harper injured in Nationals' 3-1 win
- Bryce Harper carried off field with gruesome knee injury after slipping on first base
- Giants-Nationals game postponed after lengthy rain delay
- Andrew Stevenson makes game saving catch to help Nationals beat Marlins
- All nickname jerseys for the Washington Nationals
- Ryan Zimmerman breaks franchise record against Marlins