Jul 21, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a bunch of stuff on the Nats-Dodgers series, as it was an eventful one. They talked about Bryce Harper’s comments on Zack Greinke and, of course, the infamous power outage.
But Mark, Joe Orsulak and Brent Harris also got to the Nats’ long list of injuries and how it appears they are close to getting healthy. They revisited MLB’s decision to honor former Expos players at the All-Star Game, as well.
Check it out…
Nats appear close to finally getting healthy
Harper vs. Greinke
Nats or Expos for Franchise Final Four?
Nats had trouble with Kershaw/Greinke
Nats have fun with power outage
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats put Scherzer-Strasburg scuffle aside to split Braves series
- Nationals trade Brian Goodwin to Kansas City Royals
- What to make of the Strasburg-Scherzer shouting match in the Nationals' dugout
- Saturday's Nationals game rained out, to be postponed
- Strasburg, Scherzer get in heated conversation after ugly inning
- Stephen Strasburg returns to Nats lineup after DL stint
- 8 bold MLB predictions sure to be proven wrong
- Washington Nationals second half preview
- Nationals players were critical of Dave Martinez's decision-making in the first half
- Max Scherzer thoroughly enjoyed the All-Star experience in D.C.