Jul 21, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a bunch of stuff on the Nats-Dodgers series, as it was an eventful one. They talked about Bryce Harper’s comments on Zack Greinke and, of course, the infamous power outage.
But Mark, Joe Orsulak and Brent Harris also got to the Nats’ long list of injuries and how it appears they are close to getting healthy. They revisited MLB’s decision to honor former Expos players at the All-Star Game, as well.
Check it out…
Nats appear close to finally getting healthy
Harper vs. Greinke
Nats or Expos for Franchise Final Four?
Nats had trouble with Kershaw/Greinke
Nats have fun with power outage
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper, Jayson Werth awesomely lead Nats' 'Game of Thrones' dress-up
- Bryce Harper reportedly will come off the disabled list tomorrow
- Nationals, without their big guns, fall to Mets
- Cubs, Brewers, or Cardinals: potential postseason opponents for the Washington Nationals
- Nationals baffled by Dickey's knuckleball in Braves' 3-2 win
- Ryan Zimmerman sets career high in homers vs. Braves
- Updated MLB Postseason 2017 Bracket Projection
- Nationals vs. Braves Preview: Gonzalez looks to rebound
- When will Bryce Harper return to the Nationals' lineup?
- Max Scherzer bounces back from last week's rough start against Atlanta