Jun 30, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Here are a few more clips from this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show.’ The first is about Anthony Rendon’s latest stint on the disabled list, as Mark puts it into the context of his long history of injuries.
The second is about the Nationals’ bullpen, which looks a lot better now with David Carpenter in the fold. But even with improvements of late, should the Nats try and trade for another reliever before the July 31 trade deadline?
The final video is my ‘Pennant Chase’ segment. This week I look at how focused Doug Fister gets during his starts.
Is it time to start worrying about Rendon’s injuries?
Will Nats look to improve their bullpen before the trade deadline?
Doug Fister on how locked in he gets during starts
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Cubs catcher Miguel Montero to be designated for assignment after angry comments about Nats game
- Trea Turner ties franchise record of stolen bases in single game with Nats 6-1 win over Cubs
- Nationals stage spirited rally in ninth but fall just short in series opener vs. Cubs
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: The Dodgers don't lose anymore
- Ten very good Pups in the Park who don't care that the Nats lost
- Nationals can't overcome Tanner Roark's first inning, lose to Reds
- Trea Turner has a career game as Nats clobber Reds
- Harper's 10th-inning single lifts Nationals past Reds 6-5
- Max Scherzer's bid for third no-hitter ends in heartbreak
- The Nats got hot Tuesday in Miami with 12-3 win over Marlins