Jun 30, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Here are a few more clips from this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show.’ The first is about Anthony Rendon’s latest stint on the disabled list, as Mark puts it into the context of his long history of injuries.
The second is about the Nationals’ bullpen, which looks a lot better now with David Carpenter in the fold. But even with improvements of late, should the Nats try and trade for another reliever before the July 31 trade deadline?
The final video is my ‘Pennant Chase’ segment. This week I look at how focused Doug Fister gets during his starts.
Is it time to start worrying about Rendon’s injuries?
Will Nats look to improve their bullpen before the trade deadline?
Doug Fister on how locked in he gets during starts
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB 2018 Power Rankings: Preseason Edition
- The sound of Bryce Harper's first spring training HR is beautiful
- Per usual, Max Scherzer strikes out Tim Tebow on three pitches
- Camels and players bond at Nats Spring Training
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine
- 2018 Spring Training report dates