Jun 30, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Here are a few more clips from this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show.’ The first is about Anthony Rendon’s latest stint on the disabled list, as Mark puts it into the context of his long history of injuries.
The second is about the Nationals’ bullpen, which looks a lot better now with David Carpenter in the fold. But even with improvements of late, should the Nats try and trade for another reliever before the July 31 trade deadline?
The final video is my ‘Pennant Chase’ segment. This week I look at how focused Doug Fister gets during his starts.
Is it time to start worrying about Rendon’s injuries?
Will Nats look to improve their bullpen before the trade deadline?
Doug Fister on how locked in he gets during starts
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper, Jayson Werth awesomely lead Nats' 'Game of Thrones' dress-up
- Bryce Harper reportedly will come off the disabled list tomorrow
- Nationals, without their big guns, fall to Mets
- Cubs, Brewers, or Cardinals: potential postseason opponents for the Washington Nationals
- Nationals baffled by Dickey's knuckleball in Braves' 3-2 win
- Ryan Zimmerman sets career high in homers vs. Braves
- Updated MLB Postseason 2017 Bracket Projection
- Nationals vs. Braves Preview: Gonzalez looks to rebound
- When will Bryce Harper return to the Nationals' lineup?
- Max Scherzer bounces back from last week's rough start against Atlanta