Jun 30, 2015, 12:00 PM EST
Here are a few more clips from this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show.’ The first is about Anthony Rendon’s latest stint on the disabled list, as Mark puts it into the context of his long history of injuries.
The second is about the Nationals’ bullpen, which looks a lot better now with David Carpenter in the fold. But even with improvements of late, should the Nats try and trade for another reliever before the July 31 trade deadline?
The final video is my ‘Pennant Chase’ segment. This week I look at how focused Doug Fister gets during his starts.
Is it time to start worrying about Rendon’s injuries?
Will Nats look to improve their bullpen before the trade deadline?
Doug Fister on how locked in he gets during starts
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Will Mike Rizzo continue to shape the Nationals? The Junkies believe he's too valuable to lose
- Nationals re-sign Howie Kendrick for two-years
- See hilarious highlights from Nats' Racing Presidents tryouts
- Bryce Harper enjoyed the story of Alex Luey and Ovechkin's hat trick for the young cancer survivor
- Max Scherzer Giving Away Memorabilia For Good Cause
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists