Jun 29, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
The Nationals are off Monday after splitting their doubleheader with the Philadelphia Phillies. Their loss in the second game snapped an eight-game winning streak, their longest of the season.
It was an impressive run keyed by one of the best weeks by a starting rotation in recent baseball history. On Sunday night’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ Mark talked about the Nats’ latest pitching prowess with Joe Orsulak and Sebastian Salazar.
The second clip below takes a closer look at Stephen Strasburg, who has been very good since coming off the disabled list.
An amazing week for Nationals’ starting rotation
Strasburg looking good since his return from the DL
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper, Jayson Werth awesomely lead Nats' 'Game of Thrones' dress-up
- Bryce Harper reportedly will come off the disabled list tomorrow
- Nationals, without their big guns, fall to Mets
- Cubs, Brewers, or Cardinals: potential postseason opponents for the Washington Nationals
- Nationals baffled by Dickey's knuckleball in Braves' 3-2 win
- Ryan Zimmerman sets career high in homers vs. Braves
- Updated MLB Postseason 2017 Bracket Projection
- Nationals vs. Braves Preview: Gonzalez looks to rebound
- When will Bryce Harper return to the Nationals' lineup?
- Max Scherzer bounces back from last week's rough start against Atlanta