Jun 29, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
The Nationals are off Monday after splitting their doubleheader with the Philadelphia Phillies. Their loss in the second game snapped an eight-game winning streak, their longest of the season.
It was an impressive run keyed by one of the best weeks by a starting rotation in recent baseball history. On Sunday night’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ Mark talked about the Nats’ latest pitching prowess with Joe Orsulak and Sebastian Salazar.
The second clip below takes a closer look at Stephen Strasburg, who has been very good since coming off the disabled list.
An amazing week for Nationals’ starting rotation
Strasburg looking good since his return from the DL
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Did Max Scherzer's dance moves cause the Junkies' broadcast to lose power?
- MLB 2018 Power Rankings: Preseason Edition
- The sound of Bryce Harper's first spring training HR is beautiful
- Per usual, Max Scherzer strikes out Tim Tebow on three pitches
- Camels and players bond at Nats Spring Training
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine