Jun 29, 2015, 4:32 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed in Tom Schad of The Washington Times for a roundtable discussion on the Nationals’ off-day.
Schad sat down for the entire episode as we talked about the Nationals’ recent winning streak, how their pitching staff is shaping up and the recent injury scares for Bryce Harper and Yunel Escobar. We also gave our picks for the 2015 All-Star Game and discussed whether Stephen Strasburg is now in the clear after two impressive starts since returning from the disabled list.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2018 MLB Home Run Derby: Bracket, time, odds and how to watch
- Murphy's big hit helps Nats beat Mets 6-1
- MLB All-Star FanFest: Searching for a jersey from every team
- Nats fall below .500 again with Saturday's loss to Mets
- Davey Martinez meets with Bryce Harper after he jogs to first
- Nationals get first look at starting pitcher Austin Voth
- 2018 Celebrity Softball Game: Full list of participants and details on how to watch
- Tanner Roark becomes first 12-game loser in majors as Nats fall to Mets
- This year's National League All-Star team is serving seriously good dog content. But who are the best boys?
- Nationals to play Mets in Syndergaard's return from DL