Jun 17, 2015, 1:23 PM EDT
There was plenty to talk about on this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ so Tim Murray and I brought in Mark Zuckerman right off the top to break down the Nats’ record-setting game in Tampa Bay Tuesday night.
Mark also talked about Trea Turner, what happens when Stephen Strasburg and Doug Fister return, and whether the team should make a move to boost their bullpen.
After Mark hung up, Tim and I discussed Ian Desmond’s struggles, the short-term future of Turner and the bizarre hacking scandal going on between the St. Louis Cardinals and Houston Astros.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals win 6-2 after Stephen Strasburg leaves in second inning
- Bryce Harper powers Nationals past Diamondbacks
- Nationals lose to Diamondbacks in dramatic fashion
- Nationals six-game winning streak comes to an end in Los Angeles
- Zimmerman sets franchise HR record, Nationals beat Reds 6-1
- Nationals new reliever Sean Doolittle grew up a Redskins fan
- Daniel Murphy homers twice in 14-4 rout of Reds
- Nationals aquire Doolittle from Athletics
- Bryce Harper homers twice, Nationals beat Reds 5-0
- Dallas fan Bryce Harper casually talks Cowboys with Joe Buck during All Star Game