Jun 17, 2015, 1:23 PM EDT
There was plenty to talk about on this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ so Tim Murray and I brought in Mark Zuckerman right off the top to break down the Nats’ record-setting game in Tampa Bay Tuesday night.
Mark also talked about Trea Turner, what happens when Stephen Strasburg and Doug Fister return, and whether the team should make a move to boost their bullpen.
After Mark hung up, Tim and I discussed Ian Desmond’s struggles, the short-term future of Turner and the bizarre hacking scandal going on between the St. Louis Cardinals and Houston Astros.
You can listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB 2018 Power Rankings: Preseason Edition
- The sound of Bryce Harper's first spring training HR is beautiful
- Per usual, Max Scherzer strikes out Tim Tebow on three pitches
- Camels and players bond at Nats Spring Training
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine
- 2018 Spring Training report dates