May 28, 2015, 4:13 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed two guests: Al Galdi of ESPN 980’s ‘The Drive’ and Daniel Shiferaw of CSNwashington and Nats Insider.
Galdi joined us in studio to talk about Harper and whether it’s time to revisit comparisons to Mike Trout, whether this is the best Nats’ lineup in team history and if Drew Storen is the best closer in baseball. Shiferaw was great on happenings around the NL East and who has been leading the Nationals in recent weeks.
Before bringing on our guests, Tim and I talked about the Nats- Cubs series and how good the trio of Harper, Scherzer and Storen has been so far this season.
Check it out:
You can also listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Mike Rizzo details the rehabilitation process for Bryce Harper to return for Nationals
- Howie Kendrick hits two homeruns for Nationals against former team
- Howie Kendrick's extra-inning grand slam finally puts Nats-Giants series to bed
- Bryce Harper suffers bone bruise in knee
- Bryce Harper injured in Nationals' 3-1 win
- Bryce Harper carried off field with gruesome knee injury after slipping on first base
- Giants-Nationals game postponed after lengthy rain delay
- Andrew Stevenson makes game saving catch to help Nationals beat Marlins
- All nickname jerseys for the Washington Nationals
- Ryan Zimmerman breaks franchise record against Marlins