May 28, 2015, 4:13 PM EST
On this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed two guests: Al Galdi of ESPN 980’s ‘The Drive’ and Daniel Shiferaw of CSNwashington and Nats Insider.
Galdi joined us in studio to talk about Harper and whether it’s time to revisit comparisons to Mike Trout, whether this is the best Nats’ lineup in team history and if Drew Storen is the best closer in baseball. Shiferaw was great on happenings around the NL East and who has been leading the Nationals in recent weeks.
Before bringing on our guests, Tim and I talked about the Nats- Cubs series and how good the trio of Harper, Scherzer and Storen has been so far this season.
Check it out:
You can also listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Will Mike Rizzo continue to shape the Nationals? The Junkies believe he's too valuable to lose
- Nationals re-sign Howie Kendrick for two-years
- See hilarious highlights from Nats' Racing Presidents tryouts
- Bryce Harper enjoyed the story of Alex Luey and Ovechkin's hat trick for the young cancer survivor
- Max Scherzer Giving Away Memorabilia For Good Cause
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists