May 26, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ again featured lots of talk about Bryce Harper, but it’s probably safe to assume that Nationals fans can’t get enough right now. The guy is playing like an MVP at just 22 years old and almost every night he’s doing something amazing.
In this first segment from the show, Mark talks with host Rob Carlin and analyst Joe Orsulak about when the Nationals should try and sign Harper to a long-term extension.
Giancarlo Stanton broke records with a $325 million deal this past winter. Could Harper be in line for something similar?
This second clip looks at Harper’s ejection from Wednesday’s game and Orsulak explains what he can do next time to avoid getting tossed:
In this third video, I examine Max Scherzer’s impact so far both on and off the field:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB 2018 Power Rankings: Preseason Edition
- The sound of Bryce Harper's first spring training HR is beautiful
- Per usual, Max Scherzer strikes out Tim Tebow on three pitches
- Camels and players bond at Nats Spring Training
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine
- 2018 Spring Training report dates