May 26, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ again featured lots of talk about Bryce Harper, but it’s probably safe to assume that Nationals fans can’t get enough right now. The guy is playing like an MVP at just 22 years old and almost every night he’s doing something amazing.
In this first segment from the show, Mark talks with host Rob Carlin and analyst Joe Orsulak about when the Nationals should try and sign Harper to a long-term extension.
Giancarlo Stanton broke records with a $325 million deal this past winter. Could Harper be in line for something similar?
This second clip looks at Harper’s ejection from Wednesday’s game and Orsulak explains what he can do next time to avoid getting tossed:
In this third video, I examine Max Scherzer’s impact so far both on and off the field:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats put Scherzer-Strasburg scuffle aside to split Braves series
- Nationals trade Brian Goodwin to Kansas City Royals
- What to make of the Strasburg-Scherzer shouting match in the Nationals' dugout
- Saturday's Nationals game rained out, to be postponed
- Strasburg, Scherzer get in heated conversation after ugly inning
- Stephen Strasburg returns to Nats lineup after DL stint
- 8 bold MLB predictions sure to be proven wrong
- Washington Nationals second half preview
- Nationals players were critical of Dave Martinez's decision-making in the first half
- Max Scherzer thoroughly enjoyed the All-Star experience in D.C.