May 18, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured lots of talk about the Nationals’ offense and what Bryce Harper has been doing lately. In case you haven’t heard, the guy has been playing pretty decent.
Harper isn’t the only player hitting well in the Nats’ lineup, though, so what sparked their offensive turnaround? In this first clip Mark, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar take a look.
The second segment is about Stephen Strasburg and the third is about Clint Robinson pitching against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
What is the reason for the Nats’ turnaround at the plate?
Is Strasburg back on track?
On Robinson becoming the first Nats position player to pitch:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper powers Nationals past Diamondbacks
- Nationals lose to Diamondbacks in dramatic fashion
- Nationals six-game winning streak comes to an end in Los Angeles
- Zimmerman sets franchise HR record, Nationals beat Reds 6-1
- Nationals new reliever Sean Doolittle grew up a Redskins fan
- Daniel Murphy homers twice in 14-4 rout of Reds
- Nationals aquire Doolittle from Athletics
- Bryce Harper homers twice, Nationals beat Reds 5-0
- Dallas fan Bryce Harper casually talks Cowboys with Joe Buck during All Star Game
- Bryce Harper goes "Miami Vice" at the All-star game red carpet