May 18, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured lots of talk about the Nationals’ offense and what Bryce Harper has been doing lately. In case you haven’t heard, the guy has been playing pretty decent.
Harper isn’t the only player hitting well in the Nats’ lineup, though, so what sparked their offensive turnaround? In this first clip Mark, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar take a look.
The second segment is about Stephen Strasburg and the third is about Clint Robinson pitching against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
What is the reason for the Nats’ turnaround at the plate?
Is Strasburg back on track?
On Robinson becoming the first Nats position player to pitch:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Murphy's big hit helps Nats beat Mets 6-1
- MLB All-Star FanFest: Searching for a jersey from every team
- Nats fall below .500 again with Saturday's loss to Mets
- Davey Martinez meets with Bryce Harper after he jogs to first
- Nationals get first look at starting pitcher Austin Voth
- 2018 Celebrity Softball Game: Full list of participants and details on how to watch
- Tanner Roark becomes first 12-game loser in majors as Nats fall to Mets
- This year's National League All-Star team is serving seriously good dog content. But who are the best boys?
- Nationals to play Mets in Syndergaard's return from DL
- Bryce Harper unveils his custom cleats for Monday's home run derby