May 18, 2015, 11:15 AM EST
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured lots of talk about the Nationals’ offense and what Bryce Harper has been doing lately. In case you haven’t heard, the guy has been playing pretty decent.
Harper isn’t the only player hitting well in the Nats’ lineup, though, so what sparked their offensive turnaround? In this first clip Mark, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar take a look.
The second segment is about Stephen Strasburg and the third is about Clint Robinson pitching against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
What is the reason for the Nats’ turnaround at the plate?
Is Strasburg back on track?
On Robinson becoming the first Nats position player to pitch:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper enjoyed the story of Alex Luey and Ovechkin's hat trick for the young cancer survivor
- Max Scherzer Giving Away Memorabilia For Good Cause
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists
- Matt Wieters will return to Nationals in 2018 with player-option
- Houston Astros shut out lights in Hollywood, bring home first World Series title
- Is Bryce Harper flirting with Chicago?