May 18, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured lots of talk about the Nationals’ offense and what Bryce Harper has been doing lately. In case you haven’t heard, the guy has been playing pretty decent.
Harper isn’t the only player hitting well in the Nats’ lineup, though, so what sparked their offensive turnaround? In this first clip Mark, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar take a look.
The second segment is about Stephen Strasburg and the third is about Clint Robinson pitching against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
What is the reason for the Nats’ turnaround at the plate?
Is Strasburg back on track?
On Robinson becoming the first Nats position player to pitch:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper thanks Nationals fans for support during 2017 season
- 20 things D.C. sports fans should be really happy about, playoff success or not
- Nationals Game 5 meltdown yet another reminder why D.C. can't have nice things
- With contractual decisions looming, Nats missed chance at stress-free World Series run
- Nationals suffer postseason heartbreak yet again in lengthy, controversial Game 5 loss
- NLDS 2017: Nationals vs. Cubs Game 5 Live Blog
- Nationals place faith in Gio Gonzalez, name him Game 5 starter vs. Cubs
- D.C. Metro extends hours for Nationals vs. Cubs Game 5
- Nationals 2017 Postseason Game 5 NLDS vs. Cubs: Date, Time, TV Channel and How to Watch
- Strasburg spins gem, Taylor hits grand slam to force Game 5 vs. Cubs