May 12, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
The latest episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a lot of talk about Bryce Harper, who was named the NL’s Player of the Week on Monday. Harper homered the Nationals to victories including their first sweep of the 2015 season.
This first clip is an interview with MLB Network analyst Mark DeRosa, who played with Harper on the Nationals in 2012. DeRosa talks about Harper’s maturation and tells a story about him as a rookie that involves him singing and carrying beer for the veterans on the team.
Check it out:
This second segment is a discussion between Mark Zuckerman, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar about Harper’s big week:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Matt Grace, Howie Kendrick lead Nationals past San Diego Padres
- Max Scherzer scratched from start against San Diego, heading to DL
- Mike Rizzo details the rehabilitation process for Bryce Harper to return for Nationals
- Howie Kendrick hits two homeruns for Nationals against former team
- Howie Kendrick's extra-inning grand slam finally puts Nats-Giants series to bed
- Bryce Harper suffers bone bruise in knee
- Bryce Harper injured in Nationals' 3-1 win
- Bryce Harper carried off field with gruesome knee injury after slipping on first base
- Giants-Nationals game postponed after lengthy rain delay
- Andrew Stevenson makes game saving catch to help Nationals beat Marlins