May 12, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
The latest episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a lot of talk about Bryce Harper, who was named the NL’s Player of the Week on Monday. Harper homered the Nationals to victories including their first sweep of the 2015 season.
This first clip is an interview with MLB Network analyst Mark DeRosa, who played with Harper on the Nationals in 2012. DeRosa talks about Harper’s maturation and tells a story about him as a rookie that involves him singing and carrying beer for the veterans on the team.
Check it out:
This second segment is a discussion between Mark Zuckerman, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar about Harper’s big week:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Max Scherzer Giving Away Memorabilia For Good Cause
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists
- Matt Wieters will return to Nationals in 2018 with player-option
- Houston Astros shut out lights in Hollywood, bring home first World Series title
- Is Bryce Harper flirting with Chicago?
- Whoa. Dusty Baker not returning as Nationals' manager. What comes next?