May 12, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
The latest episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a lot of talk about Bryce Harper, who was named the NL’s Player of the Week on Monday. Harper homered the Nationals to victories including their first sweep of the 2015 season.
This first clip is an interview with MLB Network analyst Mark DeRosa, who played with Harper on the Nationals in 2012. DeRosa talks about Harper’s maturation and tells a story about him as a rookie that involves him singing and carrying beer for the veterans on the team.
Check it out:
This second segment is a discussion between Mark Zuckerman, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar about Harper’s big week:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB Postseason projection: Updated bracket with one week left
- Bryce Harper, Jayson Werth awesomely lead Nats' 'Game of Thrones' dress-up
- Bryce Harper reportedly will come off the disabled list tomorrow
- Nationals, without their big guns, fall to Mets
- Cubs, Brewers, or Cardinals: potential postseason opponents for the Washington Nationals
- Nationals baffled by Dickey's knuckleball in Braves' 3-2 win
- Ryan Zimmerman sets career high in homers vs. Braves
- Updated MLB Postseason 2017 Bracket Projection
- Nationals vs. Braves Preview: Gonzalez looks to rebound
- When will Bryce Harper return to the Nationals' lineup?