May 12, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
The latest episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a lot of talk about Bryce Harper, who was named the NL’s Player of the Week on Monday. Harper homered the Nationals to victories including their first sweep of the 2015 season.
This first clip is an interview with MLB Network analyst Mark DeRosa, who played with Harper on the Nationals in 2012. DeRosa talks about Harper’s maturation and tells a story about him as a rookie that involves him singing and carrying beer for the veterans on the team.
Check it out:
This second segment is a discussion between Mark Zuckerman, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar about Harper’s big week:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Cubs catcher Miguel Montero to be designated for assignment after angry comments about Nats game
- Trea Turner ties franchise record of stolen bases in single game with Nats 6-1 win over Cubs
- Nationals stage spirited rally in ninth but fall just short in series opener vs. Cubs
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: The Dodgers don't lose anymore
- Ten very good Pups in the Park who don't care that the Nats lost
- Nationals can't overcome Tanner Roark's first inning, lose to Reds
- Trea Turner has a career game as Nats clobber Reds
- Harper's 10th-inning single lifts Nationals past Reds 6-5
- Max Scherzer's bid for third no-hitter ends in heartbreak
- The Nats got hot Tuesday in Miami with 12-3 win over Marlins