May 12, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
The latest episode of ‘The Baseball Show’ featured a lot of talk about Bryce Harper, who was named the NL’s Player of the Week on Monday. Harper homered the Nationals to victories including their first sweep of the 2015 season.
This first clip is an interview with MLB Network analyst Mark DeRosa, who played with Harper on the Nationals in 2012. DeRosa talks about Harper’s maturation and tells a story about him as a rookie that involves him singing and carrying beer for the veterans on the team.
Check it out:
This second segment is a discussion between Mark Zuckerman, Joe Orsulak and host Sebastian Salazar about Harper’s big week:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- The best 2018 MLB All-Star Game red carpet looks
- A quick recap of Tuesday's MLB All-Star Game, including how your Nats did
- 2018 MLB All-Star Game Live Blog
- All-Star Game Weather: Storms causing traffic havoc, could force delay, postponement
- D.C. athletes are out in full force celebrating All-Star Week
- 2018 MLB All-Star Game: How to watch, starting lineups, full rosters
- John Wall knows the decision between loyalty and money is a tough one for Bryce Harper
- Cal Ripken Jr. finds nothing wrong with Bryce Harper's swing
- How to effectively spend money at the Fan Shop at the MLB All-Star FanFest
- Bryce Harper's 2018 Home Run Derby win by the numbers