May 4, 2015, 11:54 AM EDT
The Nationals enter this week with two division series up ahead, first against the Marlins and then against the Braves. The Nats’ outlook is much better than it was just a week ago, as Washington has now won five of their last six.
Many people have pointed to the back-to-back 13-run outbursts in Atlanta as a turning point in the Nationals’ season. In this first clip, Mark examines that theory with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak:
Did the Nationals reach a turning point in Atlanta?
How impressive was Strasburg in New York?
Should the NL adopt the DH?
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Cubs catcher Miguel Montero to be designated for assignment after angry comments about Nats game
- Trea Turner ties franchise record of stolen bases in single game with Nats 6-1 win over Cubs
- Nationals stage spirited rally in ninth but fall just short in series opener vs. Cubs
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: The Dodgers don't lose anymore
- Ten very good Pups in the Park who don't care that the Nats lost
- Nationals can't overcome Tanner Roark's first inning, lose to Reds
- Trea Turner has a career game as Nats clobber Reds
- Harper's 10th-inning single lifts Nationals past Reds 6-5
- Max Scherzer's bid for third no-hitter ends in heartbreak
- The Nats got hot Tuesday in Miami with 12-3 win over Marlins