May 4, 2015, 11:54 AM EDT
The Nationals enter this week with two division series up ahead, first against the Marlins and then against the Braves. The Nats’ outlook is much better than it was just a week ago, as Washington has now won five of their last six.
Many people have pointed to the back-to-back 13-run outbursts in Atlanta as a turning point in the Nationals’ season. In this first clip, Mark examines that theory with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak:
Did the Nationals reach a turning point in Atlanta?
How impressive was Strasburg in New York?
Should the NL adopt the DH?
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- The best 2018 MLB All-Star Game red carpet looks
- A quick recap of Tuesday's MLB All-Star Game, including how your Nats did
- 2018 MLB All-Star Game Live Blog
- All-Star Game Weather: Storms causing traffic havoc, could force delay, postponement
- D.C. athletes are out in full force celebrating All-Star Week
- 2018 MLB All-Star Game: How to watch, starting lineups, full rosters
- John Wall knows the decision between loyalty and money is a tough one for Bryce Harper
- Cal Ripken Jr. finds nothing wrong with Bryce Harper's swing
- How to effectively spend money at the Fan Shop at the MLB All-Star FanFest
- Bryce Harper's 2018 Home Run Derby win by the numbers