May 4, 2015, 4:42 PM EDT
This week we recorded our ‘Baseball in the District’ episode a little earlier than usual, so we decided to recap the Nats’ big series in New York over the weekend and look ahead to this week which features two division opponents coming to town.
The Nationals begin with the Miami Marlins, who have won nine of their last 11 after beginning the season at 3-11. Marlins radio voice Glenn Geffner joined the show to give us an update on the Nats’ division foes and give his thoughts on exactly what clicked for Miami around two weeks ago.
Before welcoming in Glenn, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I talked about the Mets series, the rotation’s recent improvement and the increasingly worrisome situation involving Anthony Rendon.
Check it out:
You can also listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB 2018 Power Rankings: Preseason Edition
- The sound of Bryce Harper's first spring training HR is beautiful
- Per usual, Max Scherzer strikes out Tim Tebow on three pitches
- Camels and players bond at Nats Spring Training
- Nationals Spring Training Schedule 2018
- With Ross placed on 60-day DL, Nationals agree to 1-year deal with veteran reliever
- It's Day 1 of spring training and Bryce Harper is already done taking questions regarding his future
- May the odds be ever in your favor: Vegas sets over/unders for 2018 MLB season
- Former Nationals pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 40 pounds of suspected cocaine
- 2018 Spring Training report dates