Apr 29, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
On this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed two guests including Mark Zuckerman, who was there for the Nationals wild win over the Braves on Tuesday night. We also talked to Patrick Reddington, who runs the SB Nation blog ‘Federal Baseball.’
Mark was great on the mood around the clubhouse after Tuesday’s win, the latest on Anthony Rendon and Dan Uggla’s future with the team. Patrick talked about whether this game could be the turning point in their season and what changes the Nats could and should make if their losing continues.
Check it out:
You can also listen to the show right here courtesy of ESPN 980 or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Max Scherzer Giving Away Memorabilia For Good Cause
- Why Bryce Harper would be a bargain at $500 million
- Nats' Max Scherzer wins second straight NL Cy Young Award
- Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman receive honors from fellow ballplayers
- Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay dies in Gulf of Mexico plane crash
- Nationals' Scherzer, Strasburg named two of the three NL Cy Young finalists
- Matt Wieters will return to Nationals in 2018 with player-option
- Houston Astros shut out lights in Hollywood, bring home first World Series title
- Is Bryce Harper flirting with Chicago?
- Whoa. Dusty Baker not returning as Nationals' manager. What comes next?