Apr 29, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed two guests including Mark Zuckerman, who was there for the Nationals wild win over the Braves on Tuesday night. We also talked to Patrick Reddington, who runs the SB Nation blog ‘Federal Baseball.’
Mark was great on the mood around the clubhouse after Tuesday’s win, the latest on Anthony Rendon and Dan Uggla’s future with the team. Patrick talked about whether this game could be the turning point in their season and what changes the Nats could and should make if their losing continues.
Check it out:
You can also listen to the show right here courtesy of ESPN 980 or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats put Scherzer-Strasburg scuffle aside to split Braves series
- Nationals trade Brian Goodwin to Kansas City Royals
- What to make of the Strasburg-Scherzer shouting match in the Nationals' dugout
- Saturday's Nationals game rained out, to be postponed
- Strasburg, Scherzer get in heated conversation after ugly inning
- Stephen Strasburg returns to Nats lineup after DL stint
- 8 bold MLB predictions sure to be proven wrong
- Washington Nationals second half preview
- Nationals players were critical of Dave Martinez's decision-making in the first half
- Max Scherzer thoroughly enjoyed the All-Star experience in D.C.