May 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
This week’s episode of The Baseball Show, as you can expect, featured a lot of talk about injuries. The Nationals continue to see their best players head to the disabled list, while those who are left aim to keep the team in the division race.
In this first clip from Thursday’s show, Mark Zuckerman talked about Ryan Zimmerman’s recovery with Rob Carlin and guest analyst Mark Zinno of Baltimore’s 105.7 The Fan. Wow, that’s a lot of Zs.
Check it out here:
In this second clip, the panel takes a look at what an ‘All Disabled List’ team would look like if you combined the injured players from the Nationals and Orioles. It’s remarkable the star power that has been sidelined this year between both cities.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Stock Watch: Scherzer's dominant week strengthens his NL Cy Young case
- Scherzer, Turner keep rolling in Nats win, Espinosa heating up?
- Scherzer dominant as Nationals edge Phillies 3-2
- Scherzer starts as Nats look to keep rolling at Phillies
- NL East: Cespedes' heroics keeping Mets alive in wild card race
- Nats creating distance, Harper keeps rolling, can Murphy still win MVP?
- Tanner Roark and Jayson Werth lead Nationals past Phillies 4-0
- Nats look to get back on track as Roark starts at Phillies
- Nationals option Lucas Giolito to AAA Syracuse, recall Michael A. Taylor
- State of the Nats: Trea Turner on playing like a kid, rest helped Ramos