May 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
This week’s episode of The Baseball Show, as you can expect, featured a lot of talk about injuries. The Nationals continue to see their best players head to the disabled list, while those who are left aim to keep the team in the division race.
In this first clip from Thursday’s show, Mark Zuckerman talked about Ryan Zimmerman’s recovery with Rob Carlin and guest analyst Mark Zinno of Baltimore’s 105.7 The Fan. Wow, that’s a lot of Zs.
Check it out here:
In this second clip, the panel takes a look at what an ‘All Disabled List’ team would look like if you combined the injured players from the Nationals and Orioles. It’s remarkable the star power that has been sidelined this year between both cities.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Roark and Turner lead the way as Nats hold on to top Giants
- GIF: Foul ball results in weird moment between Braves player and fan
- NL East: Mets targeting All-Star catcher for deadline trade
- Turner starts in CF as Nats begin big series at Giants vs. Cueto
- VIDEO: Analyzing the Nats at the deadline and proposing trades
- Podcast - 'Baseball in the District' - Harper's slump, trade deadline
- Nationals prospect roundup: Best pitching performances
- Nats Stock Watch: When will Bryce Harper break out his funk?
- Harper continues to struggle, Solis looks good in return for Nats
- Strasburg rebounds, Turner shines as Nats top Indians