May 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
This week’s episode of The Baseball Show, as you can expect, featured a lot of talk about injuries. The Nationals continue to see their best players head to the disabled list, while those who are left aim to keep the team in the division race.
In this first clip from Thursday’s show, Mark Zuckerman talked about Ryan Zimmerman’s recovery with Rob Carlin and guest analyst Mark Zinno of Baltimore’s 105.7 The Fan. Wow, that’s a lot of Zs.
Check it out here:
In this second clip, the panel takes a look at what an ‘All Disabled List’ team would look like if you combined the injured players from the Nationals and Orioles. It’s remarkable the star power that has been sidelined this year between both cities.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats close homestand against Pirates day after clinch
- Dusty Baker on Nats clinching 2016 NL East title: 'I love this team'
- Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez killed in boating accident
- Gallery: Washington Nationals Celebrate NL East Title
- Washington Nationals celebrate NL East title
- Bryce Harper celebrates courtesy of Katie Ledecky in post-game celebration
- Nationals took relatively smooth road to winning 2016 NL East
- Nats top Pirates, clinch NL East championship
- Nats get another chance to clinch NL East title in Pittsburgh
- Extra-inning loss puts the Nats NL East celebration on hold