May 10, 2014, 12:35 PM EST
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the talk was about the Nationals’ staying afloat despite injuries. Even with several regulars landing on the disabled list early in the year, the Nats sit at 19-16 on May 10, just a half-game out of first in the division.
One player they had been missing for quite some time was Wilson Ramos, before the catcher returned this week. Mark discussed his return with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak, looking at how much his presence helps the Nationals’ lineup.
Check that clip out right here:
The panel also looked at this year’s National League East division and how much more competitive it could be over the next few years:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper knows why he didn't play well, but he won't specify why
- Nationals' Max Scherzer says he may not be ready for season opener
- Sorry, DC sports fans, Bryce Harper likes the Dallas Cowboys
- 2017 World Series: Who's favored to win it all?
- Braves acquire Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips in exchange for two minor leaguers
- Bryce Harper reveals what hockey team he cheers for...and it's not the Caps
- Ranking MLB rotations: Nationals near the top of the list
- Everyone still thinks the Nats are going to be good
- Man shot in the face near Nationals Park job fair
- Ivan Rodriguez becomes first former Nationals player to be voted into Hall of Fame