May 10, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the talk was about the Nationals’ staying afloat despite injuries. Even with several regulars landing on the disabled list early in the year, the Nats sit at 19-16 on May 10, just a half-game out of first in the division.
One player they had been missing for quite some time was Wilson Ramos, before the catcher returned this week. Mark discussed his return with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak, looking at how much his presence helps the Nationals’ lineup.
Check that clip out right here:
The panel also looked at this year’s National League East division and how much more competitive it could be over the next few years:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats get Solis back, still waiting for Harper's MRI results
- Nats begin final homestand with Roark set to face Diamondbacks
- Thoughts on the death of Marlins superstar Jose Fernandez
- Bryce Harper's injury untimely, but Nationals' offense is heating up
- Nationals rally against Rivero, beat Pirates 10-7
- Benches clear in confrontation between Nats and Pirates
- Nats close homestand against Pirates day after clinch
- Dusty Baker on Nats clinching 2016 NL East title: 'I love this team'
- Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez killed in boating accident
- Gallery: Washington Nationals Celebrate NL East Title