May 10, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the talk was about the Nationals’ staying afloat despite injuries. Even with several regulars landing on the disabled list early in the year, the Nats sit at 19-16 on May 10, just a half-game out of first in the division.
One player they had been missing for quite some time was Wilson Ramos, before the catcher returned this week. Mark discussed his return with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak, looking at how much his presence helps the Nationals’ lineup.
Check that clip out right here:
The panel also looked at this year’s National League East division and how much more competitive it could be over the next few years:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals' Joe Ross to start against team that drafted him
- Stephen Strasburg has career-high 15 strikeouts in Nationals win over Padres
- Nationals players visit local little league baseball teams
- Bryce Harper launches mammoth home run into third deck at National Park
- Max Scherzer absolutely dominates Padres, piles up 13 strikeouts
- Anthony Rendon homers in third straight game, but Nationals fall to Mariners in series finale
- Nats beat Mariners behind Joe Ross' career day in return from minors
- WATCH: Werth and Harper go back-to-back, Rendon hits 2 HRs in Nats win
- Nationals beat Braves, snap losing skid behind Stephen Strasburg's strong start
- 2017 MLB Power Rankings: As Bryce Harper goes, so do the Nationals