May 10, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
On this week’s episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ much of the talk was about the Nationals’ staying afloat despite injuries. Even with several regulars landing on the disabled list early in the year, the Nats sit at 19-16 on May 10, just a half-game out of first in the division.
One player they had been missing for quite some time was Wilson Ramos, before the catcher returned this week. Mark discussed his return with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak, looking at how much his presence helps the Nationals’ lineup.
Check that clip out right here:
The panel also looked at this year’s National League East division and how much more competitive it could be over the next few years:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper thanks Nationals fans for support during 2017 season
- 20 things D.C. sports fans should be really happy about, playoff success or not
- Nationals Game 5 meltdown yet another reminder why D.C. can't have nice things
- With contractual decisions looming, Nats missed chance at stress-free World Series run
- Nationals suffer postseason heartbreak yet again in lengthy, controversial Game 5 loss
- NLDS 2017: Nationals vs. Cubs Game 5 Live Blog
- Nationals place faith in Gio Gonzalez, name him Game 5 starter vs. Cubs
- D.C. Metro extends hours for Nationals vs. Cubs Game 5
- Nationals 2017 Postseason Game 5 NLDS vs. Cubs: Date, Time, TV Channel and How to Watch
- Strasburg spins gem, Taylor hits grand slam to force Game 5 vs. Cubs