Feb 8, 2014, 8:03 AM EDT
Mark was in studio last night for two segments in Geico SportsNet Central alongside new anchor Keli Fulton. The first is a quick preview of Nationals’ spring training looking at the biggest questions facing the team.
Mark covers a variety of subjects including Bryce Harper and Stephen Strasburg’s health, and Matt Williams’ first spring training as manager.
Check that one out here:
In the second clip, Mark breaks down Alex Rodriguez’ decision to drop his lawsuit against Major League Baseball:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats weigh home field advantage against staying healthy as playoffs near
- Cole struggles early, bullpen cracks late as Nats fall to Marlins
- Nationals honor Jose Fernandez before series opener against Marlins
- Dusty Baker on Bryce Harper's return and a potential playoff platoon at first base
- Bryce Harper returns to lineup as the Nationals host the Marlins
- Max Scherzer argues Metro should stay open later for Nats playoffs
- Nationals star Bryce Harper's engagement photos are wonderfully down to earth
- D'Backs left Marlins message about Jose Fernandez at Nationals Park
- Stolen Jose Fernandez high school jersey returned by thief
- Dusty Baker drops hints about playoff roles for Nationals rookies